Vacature EMEA Trade Compliance Analyst
- Aantal uren
- Varex Imaging Nederland BV
- Financieel / Zakelijk
For our EMEA Legal Team located in Doetinchem/Netherlands we are looking for a
EMEA Trade Compliance Analyst
Varex Imaging is looking for a trade compliance analyst to perform various import and export related functions and activities to ensure efficient and compliant trade operations for Varex Imaging locations both in the Netherlands and for other entities throughout Europe. The role ensures legal compliance with applicable export and import laws and regulations and provides import/export administration and control within government rules and regulations.
- Perform import screening and collect, review, and organize commercial and shipping documents and records for customs clearance.
- Provide timely and accurate instructions to customs brokers for clearance into the EU and resolve any clearance delays in a timely matter.
- Performs steps necessary to ensure compliant customs clearance including monitoring proper use of HS classifications, valuation, and origin.
- Archive import and export documentation including commercial invoices, customs entries, and export declarations.
- Communicate and interface with customs authorities, freight forwarders, carriers, port terminals, buyers, logistics/shipping department, and vendors on customs and export matters as needed.
- Analyze import/export data to identify risks or opportunities for savings.
- Review and process export order holds by analyzing business transactions for export control and other sanctions requirements.
- Administer the embargoed country, restricted party screening, and export controlled shipment process.
- Support accuracy and help maintain robust global trade compliance data within different ERP’s (Visual Enterprise, SAP and other parts lists databases).
- Ensure effective and timely review and assessment of import/export records.
- Knowledge on Dutch and correspondingly EU customs and trade regulations.
- Solid Dutch and English language (written and spoken) required.
- Work experience in a customs and global trade environment in a comparable position, preferably in a manufacturing industry or in a consulting company.
- Strong computer skills including ability to research transactions and prepare required documentation, perform spreadsheet calculations, and quickly learn new software tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle complex details, work calmly under pressure and with frequent interruptions, and display sound judgment.
- Effective and flexible team player, with ability to work well with cross-functional departments and teams in multiple countries.
What Varex Imaging has to offer you:
- The opportunity to make a difference in an international organization.
- An exciting working environment in a modern, innovative and growing organization.
- Varied and challenging work.
- A working environment where quality is very important.
- Excellent benefits package
Interesse in de functie van EMEA Trade Compliance Analyst bij Varex Imaging Nederland BV regio Doetinchem?
Reageer dan nu via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Aan de slagSolliciteren
- Gecontroleerde vacature
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Direct solliciteren bij de werkgever