Vacature Technical Customer Service Assistant
- Aantal uren
- Olenex - Rotterdam
- Commercieel / Marketing
OLENEX –SPECIALISTS IN EDIBLE OILS
Olenex supplies an extensive portfolio of high-quality edible oils and fats to customers across the globe. Thirteen refineries, located in strategic locations in Europe, produce a range of liquid as well as tropical oils. Producers, food and non-food, can rely on a team of specialists to find a tailor-made ingredient that exactly meets their requirements. In addition to its production, trading and sourcing crude materials maximise the portfolio within the land of edible oils and fats. Being committed to sustainability and honest trade, Olenex supports #SharedResponsibility, finding integral partnerships and building towards a 100% sustainable supply chain.
We are looking for bright new sparks to join #TeamOlenex. If that could be you, read on!:
TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Location: Central Post Rotterdam, The Netherlands
The position of Technical Customer Service Assistant is a new, interesting and challenging role. As the Technical Customer Support Assistant you will support our dedicated Technical Customer Support Team and will have the opportunity to help and shape the way we provide technical customer support to our customers.
In this role you ensure that all administrative processes in the department run smoothly. Having a strong sense of responsibility is therefore very important!
Are you someone who knows how to set priorities and who loves to work in a structured way?
Are you looking for an customer support role? Then we are looking for you!
Please read on to see what we have to offer you on board at #TeamOlenex!
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide (administrative) support to the Technical Customer Support team.
- Handling/ support incoming customer queries and questions with regards to product specifications via phone or email;
- Prepare specification documentation for our customers;
- Entering of product specification in the system;
- Act as first point of contact for technical and quality requests towards internal departments and customer providing answers and solutions to technical questions and challenges, by using available certificates and statements;
- Prepare and provide data trend/overview reports, from Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), to Technical Account Management (TAM) and Technical Customer Support (TCS) teams.
Who are you?
- For this position, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with excellent communication skills. In addition, you;
- have a senior general secondary education (HAVO), a secondary vocational level (MBO– MTS/ MLO) would be a plus;
- have affinity with food production, chemical engineering, or similar;
- want to start into job life, experience in a similar role would be a plus;
- have good command of the English language. Good command of the German and Dutch language would be considered a plus;
- have hands-on experience working with MS Office;
- have strong organizational and time management skills;
- have the ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- are pro-active and eager to learn new things.
We offer you:
An interesting Rotterdam based position and the opportunity to put your knowledge to practice and opportunities that enable you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
Interested? Apply now!
If you are interested in filling this vacancy and our company, please send us your Curriculum Vitae in English on [email protected] You can directly apply on this page. Please tell us why you think this job fits you so well and why you are the right candidate. For more information about the company, you can check www.olenex.com
Aan de slagSolliciteren
- Gecontroleerde vacature
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Direct solliciteren bij de werkgever