Vacature Transport Coordinator Rail (China)
- Aantal uren
- KLG Europe Venlo B.V.
- Transport / Logistiek
Transport Coordinator Rail (China)
Do you master the Chinese language? Do you have a flexible and hands-on attitude? And are you eager to learn? Then you might be the new Transport Coordinator Rail we are looking for.
We are a fast growing company. We provide intermodal solutions. Our focus is on transport to and from China by rail with temperature controlled containers.
In this position you are the link between your colleagues of NSWL, affiliate partners and contacts in China. It is therefore crucial that you master the Chinese language and also understand the culture. You are also responsible for operational support for customers. You keep the customers informed of the status, monitor the temperature controlled transports, update the shipments in the transport management system, negotiate with carriers and operators, etc. The position is very varied. Flexibility, entrepreneurship, hands-on and pro-activity are therefore also important qualities that suit you.
You will work in a relatively small team in the KLG Europe building. The team varies with both young talents and experienced colleagues. In this position you have the opportunity to develop yourself and to take more and more responsibility.
Wat ga je doen?
- Operational support for all import shipments from Asia;
- Collect en check documents and make bookings;
- Follow-up of intervention & refueling of refrigerated transports;
- Administrative handling of shipments in the TMS and other operational lists;
- Keeping customers informed of status, progress and updates;
- Attending operational calls;
- Communicator between colleagues, affiliate partners and contacts in China;
- You are the link between NSWL and the Sales and Operations departments of KLG Europe;
- Think proactively and see opportunities;
- Thinking along and giving input during periodic meetings.
- You have knowledge of and experience with Chinese language, culture and traditions;
- You have affinity or a passion with the logistics industry;
- You are strong in topography, have a hands-on approach and are entrepreneurial;
- You are flexible, a team player and not afraid to pick up the phone;
- You have written and oral communication skills in Chinese and English;
- You don't have a 9 to 5 mentality.
Dit biedt NSWL
- An expert and driven team;
- Working at a growing company where the lines of communication are short;
- Working in an informal culture within a small, but expert team;
- Good working conditions, with a nice salary based on a full-time employment;
- Career opportunities and space for personal development;
- Active participation is highly appreciated;
- Fun activities organized by the staff association.
New Silk Way Logistics
New Silk Way Logistics is a collaboration between KLG Europe and H. Essers. We have several rail connections and routes to transport shipments to and from China. We also offer intermodal solutions to our customers. New Silk Way Logistics is working hard to handle the high demand in both directions, import & export. This increase is also due to the specialism we have, namely by offering temperature controlled transport in our own 45ft Reefer container fleet. This makes us unique in the market. We currently transport a lot of freight with medicines, medical equipment & accessories, food products and electronics. The lead time for these shipments by train is 15 days terminal – terminal. Home – home deliveries is approximately 21 days.
Knowledge of the local market in China is indispensable to be able to offer a quality service without extreme delays. With our reliable partner in China, we actually offer a door-to-door service by rail between Europe and China (and vice versa).
For questions, please contact the HR Coordinator, Linsey van Leeuwen, 077-3245058.
Aan de slagSolliciteren
- Gecontroleerde vacature
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Direct solliciteren bij de werkgever