Vacature Transport Coordinator Rail
- Aantal uren
- KLG Europe Venlo B.V.
- Transport / Logistiek
Transport Coordinator Rail
Do you have a flexible and hands-on attitude? And are you eager to learn? Then you might be the new Transport Coordinator Rail we are looking for.
New Silk Way Logistics (NSWL) is a growing business. We provide intermodal solutions. The focus is on transport to and from Asia by rail, including refrigerated containers. We are looking for a Rail Transport Coordinator to expand our team.
In this position you are the link between your colleagues from NSWL, affiliated partners and customers. You are responsible for operational support for customers. This means that you inform the customers about the status, update the shipments in the transport management system, negotiate with carriers and operators, etc. The function is very varied. Flexibility, entrepreneurship, approach and proactivity are therefore also important qualities that suit you
You will work in a small team in the KLG Europe building. This allows you to quickly switch and consult with the sales and operational department of KLG. The team varies with both young talents and experienced colleagues.
In this position you have the opportunity to develop yourself and to take and receive more and more responsibility.
Wat ga je doen?
- Operational support for all import shipments from Asia;
- Collect en check documents and make bookings;
- Follow-up of intervention & refueling of refrigerated transports;
- Management of operational support for & maintaining contact with existing customers;
- Keeping customers informed of status, progress and updates;
- Administrative handling of shipments in the TMS and other operational lists;
- Attending operational calls;
- Communicator between NSWL and affiliate partners;
- You are the link between NSWL and the Sales and Operations departments of KLG Europe;
- Think proactively and see opportunities;
- Thinking along and giving input during periodic meetings.
- You are strong in topography, have a hands-on approach and are entrepreneurial;
- You are flexible, a team player and not afraid to pick up the phone;
- You have written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus;
- You don't have a 9 to 5 mentality;
- A completed MBO or HBO education in a logistics or business direction is an advantage.
Dit biedt NSWL
- An expert and driven team;
- Working at a growing company where the lines of communication are short;
- Working in an informal culture within a small, but expert team;
- Good working conditions, with a nice salary based on a full-time employment;
- Career opportunities and space for personal development;
- Active participation is highly appreciated;
- Fun activities organized by the staff association.
New Silk Way Logistics
New Silk Way Logistics is a collaboration between KLG Europe and H. Essers. We have several rail connections and routes to transport shipments to and from China. We also offer intermodal solutions to our customers. New Silk Way Logistics is working hard to handle the high demand in both directions, import & export. This increase is also due to the specialism we have, namely by offering temperature controlled transport in our own 45ft Reefer container fleet. This makes us unique in the market. We currently transport a lot of freight with medicines, medical equipment & accessories, food products and electronics. The lead time for these shipments by train is 15 days terminal – terminal. Home – home deliveries is approximately 21 days.
Knowledge of the local market in China is indispensable to be able to offer a quality service without extreme delays. With our reliable partner in China, we actually offer a door-to-door service by rail between Europe and China (and vice versa).
For questions, please contact the HR Coordinator, Linsey van Leeuwen, 077-3245058.
Aan de slagSolliciteren
- Gecontroleerde vacature
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Direct solliciteren bij de werkgever