Vacature Chemical Analyst (NIR Specialist - Projects)
- Aantal uren
- ofi - Koog aan de Zaan
Chemical Analyst (NIR Specialist - Projects)
For the expansion of the QC laboratory, an opportunity has arisen for a chemical analyst (NIR specialist) based in Koog aan de Zaan. In this role, you will be part of the project department at quality control. Your first responsibility will be the implementation of the NIR to establish fat and moisture analyses of cocoa products. This means, arranging activities like setting up, maintaining and optimizing the calibration lines, writing reports and supporting the quality system by being involved in drafting and maintaining procedures. You will work both independent and, in a team (Intern and cross divisional). Keeping an eye on new developments and trends will also be part of your job.
- Responsible for the “Company NIR strategy” inside Olam Cocoa (ofi)
- Calibration management and configuration of the NIR instruments
- Setting up, maintain and optimize the calibration lines for fat and moisture for different matrices like cocoa liquor, cake and powder.
- Development of new calibration lines for other constituents and matrices
- Validation of the methods, draft and maintain procedures
- Coordinate implementation of new NIR on other departments and locations
- Provide training and education for colleagues (intern and cross divisional)
- Supplier contact for sales and service
- Supervising project members and trainee’s
- Managing maintenance of the NIR equipment for the different locations
- Provide adequate information and documentation for all departments involved
- Keep up to date with the newest trends and development of analysis and NIR technics
- Develop possibilities for inline NIR measurements for fat and moisture and/or other constituents
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in chemistry, process technology or comparable
- Multiple years of experience with analysis methods like NIR
- Experience in setting up analysis methods
- Experience in writing reports
- Fluently in English both written and spoken
- Knows how to work under a quality system (for example ISO22000, ISO17025)
- Affinity with production environment and production processes
- Knowledge of statistics and MS Office
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, analytical skills and self-starting
- Motivated and result-oriented
Are you the Chemical Analyst we are looking for?
If you are interested in this role and connect to the aforementioned profile, we will be pleased to see your application and CV via the application form. For more information about the vacancy you can contact us via + 3188-5678 323.
For recruitment agencies:
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
Aan de slagSolliciteren
- Gecontroleerde vacature
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Direct solliciteren bij de werkgever